There are many ways to get involved with our non-profit organization. Where do you fit in?
1. Attend a market & shop local.
Gypsiella provides a unique shopping experience at our markets. Our locations are in and around Airdrie and Southern Alberta. Our vendors are grassroots businesses that offer a wide range of products, crafts and services. We have everything from signs and accessories crafters, to jewellery makers, to Graphic Designers, Seamstresses and Honey makers.
Sign up for our newsletter or join us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date for the times, locations and dates of our markets.
2. Become a Gypsiella Member & Vendor.
- Do you answer business phone calls while balancing a baby on your hip or in an office that doubles up as a your kid’s time out corner?
- Are you the CEO and owner of your own business that you are building from the ground up, creating your own branding and business concept?
- Do you stay up late planning out your business, because that is the only time you can think?
- Are you crafting and invoicing anytime you can get a few minutes?
- Do you have product or talent that you are proud of and want to share it with the world?
- Do you have an idea or a dream that needs some coaxing out?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then you might be a Gypsiella sister.
Gypsiella is a non-profit organization that helps women grow and develop their businesses. We strive to support members and help showcase them! We also provide fabulous workshops and events like our quarterly Jumpstart networking nights and ongoing connections through our various social media communications. Members are also privy to special deals and free tickets to some of our workshops! Contact us to find out how to become a member or more information .
3. Sponsor a Gypsiella Market.
We believe in helping the communities that we live in. Our markets not only show case our vendors but it brings communities and people together. We will hold a market with your cause in mind, and we as a group, will work with you to help create fundraising or awareness. Our markets can be held in community centres, churches, parks and even a board room at a corporate office. Contact us and together we can all make a contribution.
4. Donations- we won’t turn away any funding 😉
Does this sound like a cause you would like to support? Whether it be financially or logistically, we are always willing to take donations to help grow our organization! We want to provide bigger and better events to show case our members. If you would like to donate to us, please contact us for more information.